Monday, April 13, 2009

Basically...

I added this blog as sort of a place to vent or place opinions or whatever.  There are just days I want to say a whole bunch of stuff (mostly to not forget) or tell my side of the story or tell someone about this awesome experience I had.  I suppose this is the reason people have blogs.  

Anyway, I would like to warn people about my writing and grammar skills.  I suck!  And although some people love correcting me both in my verbal and writing...I hate it.   I have decided I need a shirt that says "If you correct my grammar, then I will correct your face."  Not that I am a violent person, but it shows how I feel about people correcting me.   I won't take your advice on my writing skills because I don't care that I suck.  I just want to type what I want to type, ALRIGHT?!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment