Sunday, November 7, 2010

A better friend?

Friendship. If it is a great friendship, then there should be give and take. I have been frustrated lately because I just do not know my friends like I should. I cannot seem to remember the things that are important. What kind of things they like? I feel like I should be able to say that my good friend's favorite thing is blah blah. Or at least have some inkling. I do not feel I always do.

I listen and listen, but most of the information disappears. I need to began writing things down. I have to accept that I have no memory storage that I can go back to later. It is usually gone forever.

It makes me think to that I cannot even remember my friends exact Birthdays. Facebook has to remind me. Uh...sad. If someone asked me what my best friends number was, then I would have to look in my phone. Uh...really sad.

I want to be better at knowing things about my friends. Christmas is coming and I want to find thoughtful gifts that really reflect something more important than cash value. What is your favorite color?

1 comment:

  1. Did I not get a get because I don't have a favorite color? =)

    ReplyDelete